Proven Cost SavingsGoogle’s web-based messaging and collaboration apps require no hardware or software and need minimal administration, creating tremendous time and cost savings for businesses.
End users can use the familiar Microsoft Outlook interface for email, contacts and calendar as they transition to Gmail and Google Calendar.
A leading research firm found that Google G-Suite is as little as 1/3 the total cost of competing solutions.
More Storage than the Industry AverageEach employee gets 30 GB for email storage, so they can keep important messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
Gmail is designed so employees can spend less time managing their inboxes, and more time being productive. Time-saving features like message threading, message labels, fast message search and powerful spam filtering help employees work efficiently with high volumes of email.
Mobile email, calendar, and instant message accessWith several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with Google G-Suite even when they’re not at their desks.
At no extra charge, Google G-Suite supports over-the-air mobile access on BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and many less powerful phones.
99.9% Uptime reliability guarantee with synchronous replicationGoogle guarantees that Google G-Suite will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.*
With synchronous replication, your data and activity in Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google Sites is simultaneously preserved in multiple secure data centers. If one data center is unable to serve your requests, the system is designed to instantly fall back to another data center that can serve your account with no interruption in service.
The Radicati Group found that Microsoft Exchange typically has 60 minutes of unplanned downtime per month. Google G-Suite customers typically experience less than 15 minutes of downtime per month.
Information and Security ComplianceWhen you trust your company’s information to Google, you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure.
Google’s information security team, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application and network security, are focused on keeping your information safe. Google and many other customers trust this system with highly sensitive corporate data.
Businesses get these customizable security features with Google G-Suite:
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools, powered by Postini, to complement powerful spam filters that automatically work with no up-front configuration.
- Custom outbound mail filtering tools to prevent sensitive information from being distributed, powered by Postini.
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sites.
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords.
- Enforced SSL connections with Google Apps to ensure secure HTTPS access.
- Optional email archiving, up to 10 years of retention.